cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade

FSIvan

Upgrade

Hi
I registered for an upgrade on Thursday. I would have expected to at least received some form of a confirmation email but haven't done yet. Is this normal with Plusnet or do I need to be chasing?
Ivan
5 REPLIES 5
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Upgrade

welcome to the forums Smiley
you should be able to see your request in your closed tickets in the help and support section.
email confirmations aren't sent out on product changes.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
FSIvan

Hi dvorak, thanks for taking the time to reply. I can't find anything regarding open or closed tickets or even the option to raise one in that section. Has the section been re-designed recently or am I not seeing it because it's not been raised. I'd get in touch but the whole section seems designed to keep you from doing just that..
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Try https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=search
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
spraxyt
Resting Legend
Fixes: 75

… and click the "Go" button on that 'search' page to see closed tickets and service notices (by default) in the last 7 days. If required you can change the date range using the drop-down selection. I expect there will be a service notice there regarding the account change which will take place on your next billing date..
David
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@FSIvan
In case you still need it confirmation is showing on SN170491585. There's also a manually added note re your call on Saturday: 73903218
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team