cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Service

Walter
Rising Star

Update Service

I casually noted that new customers were offered a better and cheaper service than I was getting.
As one on the first members of Plusnet (in the days of Free-on-line) I was not too pleased to say the least!
Well many thanks PLusnet for sorting it out without problem I'm now a happy bunny.
Maybe like building societies who were forced to tell you of changes it would nb good customer relations if Plusnet offered the same.
Likewise I had a problem with referrals, despite my on line invitation (recorded?) and my referred acknowledging that when he signed up, I was asked to get a further  confirmation.  I wonder why?
Had I not been aware and spent time investigating I would not have got the referral.  What was the problem?
Anyway best wishes to your staff and thanks for sorting things out promptly.  Wink
1 REPLY 1
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Update Service

Hi Walter,
I casually noted that new customers were offered a better and cheaper service than I was getting.
As one on the first members of Plusnet (in the days of Free-on-line) I was not too pleased to say the least!

I'm glad to see you've been given a better deal. The way we make offers just means that we use separate processes to arrange the best deals proactively for new customers and upon the request of existing ones such as yourself.
With regards to the referral issue it does honestly look like a referral was successfully added when you signed up. I assume all is well with that still?
If there's any issues or concerns that still remain with that please feel free to drop me a reply.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team