Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhelpful Help

FIXED
jgw321
Hooked

Unhelpful Help

Why is help so unhelpful?  I am trying to raise a support ticket but there is no link anywhere that I can to the support ticket system.  I go to Help/Support where it should be but all I get are suggetsted answers to simple problems that I don't have.  I type "support ticket" in to the search but all I get is a link to the Help/Support page where I started.  I am being sent round in circles and an getting no where.  I could email in he problem but I can't find an email address only a phone number, but I don't have the time to queue for hours for the next available support representative.

What a shambles!

6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Unhelpful Help

Fix

Hi there,

We moved away from the ticket system some time ago in favour of web chat.

You can contact our chat team via http://contactus.plus.net

Alternatively let us know if there's anything we can help you with via here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
jgw321
Hooked

OK, but in that case please update your web site so that we know you have replaced the ticket system with web-chat and provide a link to it in the help/support page.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

It already is but you need to click on Contact Us bottom right of the page

jgw321
Hooked

That link did not take me to the chat support team but to your stupid UN-intelligent help system which does not answer the question you ask put gives several answers to similar questions, but not the one asked.  None of the answers help.  I need either an email address or a chat contact where a support person (not an artificial AI response sytem) is is direct contact.  Phone numbers are no use as they only lead to queueing boards.

The given answer did not fix my problem but fobbed me off.

jgw321
Hooked

Clicking on Contact Us does not lead to a contact but to so called AI help maze.

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

This is the sequence

2016-06-28_135902.jpg2016-06-28_135931.jpg2016-06-28_140009.jpg