Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unhappy customer

leewilson78
Grafter

Unhappy customer

Can somebody please update my ticket: 31427165
I have had problems with my connection, BT have come, tested my line, I have forked out for a new router, I am plugged into the new master socket that BT fitted, so that must mean that it is a Plusnet issue.
The last reply to the above ticket was from Comms saying that my connection is unstable.... what's next people, I am paying good money for a poor product and service at the minute.
9 REPLIES 9
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Unhappy customer

Hi there,
Thanks for your time on the phone just now. As the phone engineer has replaced the drop wire and the phone line is no longer noisy the next stage is to raise this as a broadband fault which I am currently in the process of doing. I'll update the ticket shortly and expect we'll have an update later on today.
leewilson78
Grafter

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for that update.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Lee,
BT have said they want to send another engineer (broadband this time) to your premises to investigate - I've updated the ticket, if you could advise on there when you'll be available I'll get this booked for you as soon as I can.
leewilson78
Grafter

This is the final straw for me and PN

I have submitted numeois ickets, been passed from pillar to post, I often have to post here for someone to respond to my tickets. I have had an unstable connection for three months, this evening I have had no connection at all. I am paying £40 a month for this crap, I'm looking forward to getting rid of PN on Monday. I'll also be doing my best to share my experiences about PN.
Where did the old PN go?
leewilson78
Grafter

That's good, I'll reply to the ticket now.
leewilson78
Grafter

Please reply to ticket

Please respond to my ticket: 31427165
As mentioned on there, I am available any day/time this week except Thursday.
p.s. my connection is ridiculous now, I am having to resort to my iPhone on 3G for browsing, shouldn't have to do this.
leewilson78
Grafter

Re: Please reply to ticket

Any reply would be good, ticket, forum... anything. Tried calling, 10 minute wait, nice touch that its an 0845 number too, wait to p**s of users even more.
At the minute, I have worse than 56k browsing, that's no exaggeration either.
Why am I paying you £40 a month again?
leewilson78
Grafter

http://plusnethell.co.uk

Hi all,
I am considering a few things at the minute, basically, there is an outlet here for sharing hell experiences with plus.net, I thought about a blog post, however, I think it would be better to share experiences with each other.  From a search engine point of view, a dedicated site will get further up the search engines too.
It seems drastic to setup a dedicated site, that's just where I am with plus.net right now though. I have a fault with my broadband, that's very plain, BT have checked and improved the line, new wiring outside and new master socket, I have plugged directly into the master socket, so that eliminates internal wiring. I have also bought a new router, that rules out equipment.
Despite all this, I have to keep getting in touch with plus.net.... "hey plus.net, remember that fault, hows it going", nothing!!!! All the while I am paying them good money per month... unbelievable.
Anyway, I am spending my time submitting tickets, posting on the forum, I may as well put it to good use.
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi lee,
Your appointment is booked for tomorrow morning, the engineer will be there some time between 8am and 1pm.