cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unacceptable Waiting Times

Phaeton
Rising Star

Unacceptable Waiting Times

You cold call me to talk about my account, your system will not give me any details of other products apart from your excessively expensive £19.99 FTTC that I am already on, you initiate a chat when I view your website, then when I ask the advisor a question he promptly copies & pastes a reply that says he can't talk to me & I have to ring sales. I have called sales 4 times only to be told waiting times are over 15 minutes on each occasion. What happened to the good customer experience you guys used to give? Has that also gone in the pockets of your directors when they sold out to BT?
Alan...
5 REPLIES 5
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Unacceptable Waiting Times

Hi Phaeton,
Sorry to hear of the experience you have had. I have just tried to call you regarding this but was only able to get voicemail. Undecided
We are doing as much as possible to drive down the call queue times as they are poor at the moment.
If you are trying to get in touch to change your package and potentially agree to a new deal, then I think that it would be better to speak with our Customer Options team, rather than our Sales team.
Their number is 0800 013 2632, or 0330 123 9197 if you're calling from a mobile. At the time of writing this, there is no queue to speak with them either.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
Phaeton
Rising Star

@MattyC
Maybe you need to tell the guy who copied & pasted me the other number
Alan...
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi Phaeton,
Thanks for letting me know about this. I don't really understand why you were advised that sales should be your first port of call if you already had an existing account with us. I will make sure that this gets fed back.
Phaeton
Rising Star

@MattyC, Currently on the line to be informed that wait times are still over 15 minutes, how can I upgrade/leave/complain/do anything not a personal dig, but somebody up the tree needs to get their sh*t together or ship out. I've never known your service to be as bad as this EVER, I have been a customer before since before Force9 days, yes it is possible when it used to be in the Old Brewery Yard in Worksop.
Alan...
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Thanks for speaking for speaking with me today Alan. Smiley
As discussed, I'll pop you out a router shortly.
I'm glad to hear that it wasn't the full 15 minutes you had to wait, but let me know if you have any further problems.
Matty