Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to report a fault

Stoker
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Trying to report a fault

I was asked in ticket #59310110 to raise a fault via faults.plus.net but that's so slow it's unusable.
How do you report that the fault-reporting system is broken?
2 REPLIES 2
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Trying to report a fault

Hi there,
I've just tried the fault checker from here and it seems to be fine, although looking at the ticket some of the automatic responses are duplicated but that's for us to worry about. The ticket seems to be raised fine but I'll make sure we get back to you if we need more details.
FYI for future reference if you're unable to raise a fault online we'd advise giving us a call.

EDIT:
Just a follow-up to say we are looking at an issue with this at present and it looks like your speed test results weren't recorded so we'd need you to do the speedtests at http://www.speedtester.bt.com again I'm afraid
Reply back when you've done that please or it it's urgent you might want to call.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Stoker
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: Trying to report a fault

Yup sorted thanks - on the phone now.
BTW if anyone else is asked to run the FTTC test at speedtester.bt.com use Chrome. It always fails with a "busy" error using IE or Firefox due to a Java problem.