Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to downgrade Fibre package = Nightmare

GeordieMark
Grafter

Trying to downgrade Fibre package = Nightmare

Hi guys,
So basically I'm on the up to 80 package, but I only get about 35, so thought it'd make sense to downgrade to the up to 40 package, however for some reason Plusnet make this difficult.
I can't do it in my member centre, I can only upgrade, not downgrade, so I raised a ticket, and the response I got was to call up.
So I called up and selected the "Account changes" option (sounds like exactly what I want) however I was told that I need to speak to retentions / cancellations and they aren't open (this was on sunday) so I called up today and spoke to the "Thinking of leaving us" team, who told me I need to speak to option 1, who I was through to originally. I call back to be greeted with a message that wait times are currently up to 15 minutes or more.
I was hoping one of you guys on here could just make the change to my account, as it seems like I'm going round in circles and it's starting to P me off  Angry
3 REPLIES 3
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: Trying to downgrade Fibre package = Nightmare

Sorry it's been so much hassle. That's all sorted for you now. Your account will be downgraded on your next billing date (19-11-2014).

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

GeordieMark
Grafter

That's brilliant, thank you so much for your help Bob  Grin
petecov44
Grafter

I thought about doing this because I am quoted as 38/6 but I actually get 51/13 so will stay on the 80/20 package
PN are very conservative in their estimates