Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Traffic Management Pages are contradictory

6 REPLIES 6
phil4
Grafter

Re: Traffic Management Pages are contradictory

Lol, I was tempted to just say "if they can't work out their traffic management/speeds, then how would we?"
In reality, I do wonder if its all getting a bit too complicated, what with speed throttling, traffic management etc, but I guess this is just a reflection of package changes, trying to makes things simple to read, and simple human error.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Line speed can actually mean that traffic is managed at gold or titanium level. So we don't see a big issue with using line speed or managed to describe the same thing in that context. However the term slowed down is contradictory. Bear with me and I will get that issue raised.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Thanks Adam.
it was the slowed down bit which I was questioning as that is contradicted on the other two links
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for clarifying Jim, I'll pick that up later today.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Fletch
Grafter

It is YouTube on Value which is why it is listed as slowed down OldJim.  We probably need to have a look over that as it might well get missed, and is confusing as you say.
I'll speak to Mand about it tomorrow.
Fletch
Mand
Grafter

Hi guys,
We'll be rolling out the fix for this next week. Streaming in the star charts will be shown as slowed-down (because of the rate-limits on YouTube).