cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totally fed up after only less than 2 weeks!

dodgykeeper
Dabbler

Totally fed up after only less than 2 weeks!

I thought my last broadband/phone provider was bad. During switchover I lost phone and broadband for 3 days! Spent ages on phone at work to try and sort it. Finally engineer came out and I was back on. Broadband is slower than dial up so raised a fault, a week on and although tests have been completed I was informed an engineer was booked for yesterday. Guess what? they never arrived spent ages on phone today and was told it was not followed through so although it showed on system it was not raised with BT openreach! I even rang yesterday to make sure it was happening as I had to cancel some plans for the visit. I am not even told whatt the fault is on my broadband, that would be a start.
Totally inept IMHO. Have had to book another engineer and looks like I will have to take a days holiday now as they couldnt get it sorted for yesterday.
And the one thing thats annoys me even more is the fact it takes at least 30 mins for someone to speak to each time you ring and with all the hassle i have had I had to ask about renumeration for my costs and no service and all I got was 2 months free broadband! Big deal plusnet.
Really thinking of changing my mind as plusnet are not providing the service promised so breaking the contract I have.
Fed up Angry
4 REPLIES 4
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Totally fed up after only less than 2 weeks!

Duplicate post removed.
Please note that cross posting is against Forum Rules
dodgykeeper
Dabbler

Sorry mods didnt realise!
TicnTac
Grafter

.............fed up only after two week? New customers just aren't made the same as they used to are they? We celebrate (probably wrong word usage there) Wink 1 Year in less than a month  Roll_eyes Grin
Perseverance and patience are required Smiley It'll all get sorted soon enough Smiley
As for calling, yes, some times of the day you have to wait a wee while longer - but last I phoned, they wouldn't even acknowledge a) The Forum b) Digital Care Team c) Adam Walker existed - I thought I'd leaped into an alternate reality or something  Undecided
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Sorry to hear of the problems you've had so far. I've taken a look over your ticket and can see the appointment has been rebooked for later this week, hopefully that will help get to the bottom of the issues you've seen.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.