cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totally abysmal Service

annepettey57

Totally abysmal Service

This is a copy of a response sent back to your Support Team on behalf of a Help request my father in law submitted from his own account. This message is being sent from mine for obvious reasons.
To Customer Support
This answer that you no longer offer online support via email is absolutely PATHETIC
My father who this account belongs to as he has already told you is 82 years old and totally deaf.
He cannot there telephone you - I live 150 mile round journey away from him
He cannot "chat" online because YET AGAIN this morning he has no internet connection.
I always rated PlusNet on how they handled their customers but to be honest this is nothing short of abysmal - kindly resolve his internet connections and respond to myself as soon as possible as I now have his login information to use from my own pc

** So I will be intrigued to see how PlusNet respond to someone with Disability Issues in as much that he cannot talk on the telephone. To say he must "chat online" is insulting when the complaint is about continuing non provision of an internet service

ps as a further addendum I went online to "chat" at 9.22am this morning and it says "this service is unavailable"  - is it April 1st ?Huh
4 REPLIES 4
annepettey57

Re: Totally abysmal Service

This is the response just received to the previous - incredulous - words fail me - as I responded do they not read anything - how can someone do a live chat if they have NO connection
>>>
Thank you for getting back to us.
I am sorry you feel this way. The reason we are phasing this system out is because it is being replaced by our webchat system. There are a number of reasons for this, but the main benefit to yourself as a customer is being able to get an instant answer to your questions rather than waiting for a reply. By closing this system, we are making it easier for you to get an answer to the questions you have. We do get a little busy at times, but the advisers can deal with more than one chat at once so the queue moves a lot quicker than the phones.

We’d still be more than happy to help you quickly and easily through Plusnet Chat.  <<<

I am beginning to think that after having been with PlusNet with our business and various individual accounts that it is now time to say Goodbye your service has got worse
catelliott
Grafter

Hello there annepettey57,
I'm really sorry to hear of the experience that you and your father have had with trying to get a fault raised to us. Could you drop me a PM with the account username and I'll take a look into this for you?
annepettey57

pm sent thanks
catelliott
Grafter

Thanks for your message, I'll get looking into this for you Smiley