cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top cashback

Stephanie2
Dabbler

Top cashback

Started new thread as old showing as fixed and it's not. I ordered via top cashback and my top cashback account is showing as confirmed so they have been told that i am eligible for the cashback by plusnet. Plusnet are saying that the promo code on my account entitles me to nothing, there wouldn't be a promo code on my account for no reason. Please can you help sort this out for me.
4 REPLIES 4
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

Re: Top cashback

If you ordered via Topcash then Topcash should be responsible for paying you the cashback - not Plusnet.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Stephanie2
Dabbler

According to top cashback they can only pay me when plusnet sends them the money over to do so.
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

If your order tracked with TC and shows pending with TC then that is a matter for TC to address with PN. This will not track via PN.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Stephanie2
Dabbler

The order is showing as confirmed with TC, thank you for your help by the way Smiley