cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Todays the day

Mav
Fixes: 514

Todays the day

Transfer to TT went through early this afternoon.
Just want to take the time here to thank all the staff at PN Towers for all their help and support over the years. I have always found them to be courteous, friendly and helpful.
I must admit that I have never had any major issues but those that I have had have been dealt with swiftly and to satisfaction.
It wasn't an easy descision to leave after a little over 9 years, but in the end, it came down to finances (or lack of them).
If my position is much improved this time next year and/or PN have some new packages that suit my needs and pocket then I will be back without hesitation.
Also want to thank my 'friends' on the forums for all their help over the years.
But, before you all breath a sigh of relief, I will continue participating the forums - if you'll still have me  Wink Cheesy Cool

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

5 REPLIES 5
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Todays the day

Mav, it's been a pleasure - thanks very much for your custom over the past decade (!) and yes we're sorry that you've left, but totally understand. Good luck with the new provider.
Please do hang around here as often as you like, it'll be great to have you still posting Smiley
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

in which case it is about time this was changed http://www.plus.net/support/service/policies/cancellation.shtml
When an account is closed, access to all account features provided by Plusnet will be removed. This includes email, hosted web-space and Member Centre access (including discussion forums and access to the Help Assistant Ticketing system).
Mav
Fixes: 514

Not totally left as I do still have a PAYG account Smiley

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Not really relevant as there is no procedure in place to advise us when a member leaves so that we can block his or her account
artmo
Aspiring Champion

Mav, sorry to see you go but good to hear you'll still be popping into the forums Smiley Smiley