cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Todays email from Plusnet.

TheFlyingMouse
Grafter

Todays email from Plusnet.

"Plusnet  We'll do you proud".  Were spreading the love.  We've got some new friends to help us say thanks. Its Broadband that loves you back.
Why is Plusnet wasting money on useless advertising?. Why are they telling lies with their main thrust of advertising?.  There was a time when Plusnet was indeed a market leader in caring for its customers. In the short time that I have been with them, the deterioration is there for all to see. Any attempt at contact, telephone, email or keyboard to keyboard, is fraught with disaster and ever increasing waiting times. Price rises with increasing regularity, look at the number of complaints in the forums.
I dont want all the bells and whistles, I want an efficient, reliable broadband and telephone service and to be treat like a human being. In the news this week we have seen what befalls the most disgusting ISP of all time, TalkTalk. It is only a matter of time before Plusnet suffers the same fate, when a private company ceases to care about its customers and concentrates soley  on profit, then customer satisfaction plummets.
PLEASE, lets get back to where we used to be, the market leader in customer satisfaction.
Thank you.
regards,
TheFlyingMouse.
3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: Todays email from Plusnet.

I did think the timing was a bit bad and viewed the with caution Undecided
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
TheFlyingMouse
Grafter

With the greatest of respect, as the crisis at Talktalk deepens, you cannot expect Plusnet customers NOT to worry about the security of their data that Plusnet holds. What guarantee do we have that Plusnet is doing all it can to stop cyber attacks?.
regards,
TheFlyingMouse.
Den1
Rising Star
Fixes: 2

Truth is most business's are profit first, sod the customer second, customer loyalty means nothing to most business's, customer service agents are target driven, need i go on  Angry
With regard to the Talktalk hack, it was a sql injection which is school boy level type of hack  Tongue  ok rant over  Angry