Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tickets getting ignored

rookey
Grafter

Tickets getting ignored

Hi,
I sent a reply to a ticket and yet to hear from it and I have added to it again. Please check it.
Regards
Andrew
5 REPLIES 5
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: Tickets getting ignored

and every time you add to it - it goes to the back of the queue  Sad
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

And rookey I know you are upset and annoyed, but posting on 3 or 4 other threads and starting this is not going to help. Please stick with your Face Time thread. There are several of us scratching our heads to see whether we can identify what may be going on - you have had the personal attention of at least one member of PN staff this afternoon and Kelly is also trying to help.
Try just using your connection and post back in the FaceTime thread details of any problems you actually see, forget the bloody graph for the moment, it's obviously upsetting you.
rookey
Grafter

Thanks.
I will ignore the graph for time being and see how the eveyday used goes and FaceTime when I next have a FaceTime session prob tmr evening and the person I won't to call not in this evening.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

We'll respond to your ticket as soon as we can rookey.
Please don't expect an immediate response as we're unable to do that via tickets I'm afraid. I only mention that as you posted this 4 minutes after updating the ticket.
I'll see if I can get hold of the agent dealing with the ticket and see if we can respond ASAP.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Finguz
Grafter

Just to give you an idea rookey.
I opened my ticket about the my speed/latency issues @ 8:44pm, Sunday 10 March. It received it's first response @  9:01am, Wednesday 13 March = 60 hours and change
They have a lot of customers, and 4 minutes is wishful thinking by anybody's standards  Grin Wink