cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket system is not working

bucksboy
Dabbler

Ticket system is not working

My B/B and phone line contract was coming to and end so late Feb I phoned up to sort out a new one, including year in advance for line. Sorted out a deal (with B.S) and specificity said obviously this new one won't start till old one ends and also lets sync the bits together to have same start and end date, they were a bit different from previous years. No problem he says.
But is was he got everything wrong. Price wrong. start date wrong. No cash back....it goes on. It's been a nightmare and still is trying to get it sorted.
Use the 'Ticket' system  you say, I have and there are dozens of different people who have replied over the past weeks. A couple have sorted bits out after listening to the order tapes with (B.S) But still the start/end dates are wrong, so I have started paying for new contract before old one ended and of course I won't get a full 12 months on the new one.  Still no cash back cheque arrived yet.
Some staff say, 'nothing can be done', others say, 'oh sorry for that I have sorted it', but they have not. Have asked for it to be escalated to a manager, nobody does. Latest ticket back says, ring us ! No chance ! how do you explain all this and anyway it's all there to be read in the 'Tickets'
The very long list of replies are always from different people, nobody takes ownership of the problem and get it sorted.  It's not exactly a hard one.
So........is there someone at Plusnet who cares and want's to live up to the promises of good service ?
4 REPLIES 4
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Ticket system is not working

I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had.
You should receive the cashback this week but with regards to the other points I'll address this in the open ticket.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
bucksboy
Dabbler

Hello Matthew Wheeler, you were almost right 'cash back' did not come last week but has arrived this morning. I note that although the envelope says Plusnet it's actually from a firm called Intuitive Group and the cheque is from Iorchestrate Global Solutions........so looks like a  3rd  party has been handling this 'cash back' promotion for Plusnet and cocked it up ! What should have been a good experience for customers and a 'brownie point for Plusnet turned into a big complaint generator, why not just take the £50 off the price!? Simples.
However.....I am still waiting for you to reply fro the other matter on the open ticket as you said you would 6 days a go.
Thanks
bucksboy
Dabbler

Quote from: Matthew
I'm sorry to hear about the issues you've had.
You should receive the cashback this week but with regards to the other points I'll address this in the open ticket.

Still waiting for your reply on the 'open ticket' and action taken on this matter Matthew.
Be really good to get it sorted once and for all as it's been two months and zillions of tickets and naff replies.
Thanks.
bucksboy
Dabbler

And .....still waiting for your reply on the 'open ticket' Matthew !
However Jack has made a reply and he says he has sorted it out ........by in effect telling the computer, I don't have a broadband contract !!
It's like something out of a 'Little Britain' show..... Computer says No !
I have spent ages on this nonsense and am not happy, on the other hand all the people who have been involved ( and failed to sort it) are being paid by Plusnet to sort stuff out, something wrong somewhere.