Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket closed by supplier?

hex
Grafter

Ticket closed by supplier?

Hi,
I had ticket #107895943 open for a while as an ongoing fault (original ticket was started Saturday 11 Jul) - I had an engineer visit but the fault continued shortly after he left.  The last response from plusnet was on Saturday with the following update - 'We have passed your reported fault back to our suppliers as unresolved and will now be investigated further. We'll continue to keep you updated, informing you of any progress, which should be in the following 48 to 72 hours.] '.
I had not heard anything for a while so I checked the ticket today (did not get any update notifications) and the latest update is 'The broadband fault has been closed by the supplier. Should problems re-occur, please restart the Broadband Fault Checker.'?
As it happens the line is clear of noise today and sync speed has returned to normal but I am unclear if anything has actually been done - the fault was intermittent and seemed to be worse after rain/wind and it has been dry and not very windy so far today.    The line was definitely noisy yesterday and much worse the day before with multiple connection drops and timeouts.
Has anything actually been done or am I back to square one when/if the problem returns?
3 REPLIES 3
All4One
Grafter

Re: Ticket closed by supplier?

I imagine if your fault is still ongoing, this needs to be picked up by a forum member and re-raised in someway. Or try calling them as someone stated their queues were 5 seconds recently!!!
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Hi Hex,
The ticket is still open, and waiting to be picked up by our faults team. However, it seems that our suppliers closed the fault believing things to be resolved, so work was carried out.
If the problems persist, your best bet would be to comment on the ticket for further investigation. Hope this helps.
Matty
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
hex
Grafter

Ok thanks Matty - things seem pretty quiet at the moment so hopefully it is all sorted but we will see. Wink
Please could you give my plusnet line profile a poke to match the BT one please - it seems reluctant to update itself. Wink
Profile from bt test: IP Profile for your line is - 77.42 Mbps.
Thanks.