cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket about another ticket. Really! &c

Razer
Grafter

Ticket about another ticket. Really! &c

Whilst I appreciate all the effort that all of your staff go to in helping me on any issue, I really do, I have just been put in a bad mood by a ticket received today. It is a ticket about some other ticket, without a single mention of the other ticket number to which it refers. This from a CSC manager!
I have a few tickets running and it's a bit confusing for me to keep track, to keep up with the several online messages (all listed as a number only, with no indication of their subject in the listing so I have to open them all to find the one I want), text messages and emails all of the same and separate issues and crossing over one another in their arrival times. I think I know which ticket it refers to, but I'm not psychic. Is there a manager of managers who can ensure that communications upon tickets are replied to on the very ticket to which the communication refers, rather than increasing confusion by creating another ticket that refers to another ticket without referring to the other ticket? Did you get that? It would also be helpful to have ticket listings with a further indication of subject in the list so I don't have to open every one to find what I'm looking for.
Thank you kindly and please excuse my ire.
2 REPLIES 2
James
Grafter

Re: Ticket about another ticket. Really! &c

Razer,
I'll give you a quick ring - I think you have misunderstand the purpose of the ticket that I think you are referring to.
Razer
Grafter

Re: Ticket about another ticket. Really! &c

Hi, James.
Thank you for the call, it was very nice of you to do so. I hope you could tell by my general tone, on the phone, that I wasn't in a rage, post ... well, my post. I'd had my little 'bark' with it and already felt better. Your call, then, was a little bonus of sterling service and kindness in making that extra little effort. I appreciated it very much.