cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket Process

jje
Dabbler

Ticket Process

I would like to ask how the CS ticket support system works . As a new user i find it strange that it takes days to get a reply .
I too am another one that wants out due to poor service and a letter of intent is due to be posted on Monday .
jje
8 REPLIES 8
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Ticket Process

Hi,
Summed up briefly, the path you take through the help wizard determines which pool the ticket is sent through to. Different support teams work through different ticket pools in date order, oldest first. The ticket is then closed back to the customer or escalated to a different team depending on the query itself. If the ticket is with the customer and they send it back to the support team, it automatically goes back into the pool it was sent back to the customer from.
Is it your open fault that's causing the problem, or is there something else? I'm hoping we can persuade you to stay with us if it's at all possible.
jje
Dabbler

Well i came to PN due to supposed excellent customer service .
Installed and test at 36 mbps
Day 2 3 4 tested at 33 mbps
Day 5 started to drop over the next few days 20mbps.
Raise ticket 27-7-13 .
Engineer booked  for  31/7/13
Engineer finds 18 mbps at master socket gets BT to reset and reset shows  33mbps .
One hour later computer on and BTW test shows 22 mbps
Next few days constant loss of connection .
Amend ticket
Engineer booked  8/8/13   NO SHOW
Amended ticket
Engineer booked  12/8/13   NO SHOW
Amended ticket     12/8/13    No reply yet   Now replied 1429 hours just to tell me to contact accounts re cancellation  .
Question #72513691
So as you can see not impressed. I have in the past been with two outstanding ISPs namely BE and F2S  only for them to be bought out and service to fall apart . if PN is going down the poor service route then i want out .
JJ Egan
jje
Dabbler

Please advise me of the way to proceed with this ongoing complaint if i am not to ask for cancellation of my account .
Old ticket seems dead  raise a new ticket ??  via this forum  via the customer services manager .Or put my request for cancellation in writing and see if action is then taken.
JJ Egan
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

I've just passed this on to a faults team leader, who I've asked to pass to someone to see through to resolution - you should be getting an update on there this afternoon. Really sorry it's been such a pain so far.
cjpcjp

You chaps are very polite but attention to detail in my experience  is poor
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Hi cjpcjp,
Could you please elaborate on that statement please? Is there anything that I can do to help?
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Chris - this is what the previous post alluded to - https://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,117749.msg1018888.html#msg1018888
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Ah - Thanks purleigh