cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Three things.....

johnmglen
Grafter

Three things.....

One, I recently upgraded to the Premium account, did the usual change product malarkey and then hit the big button.  Err, was that it, did it happen, did it fail?  I think that a simple confirmation e-mail telling you whether it was done and when it will take place would be a good thing.  Still none the wiser as to when the product will change or even if it will.  Nothing in the orders part of my account either!  So Mr or Mrs Plus.Net, have I actually managed to upgrade?
Two, rang your nice CS team, couldn't get through after ages of waiting around on the end of my mobi.  The piped music is atrocious, loud, cheap and chatty and made me turn the phone down!  No need Plus.Net, no need at all, this makes the company look proper nasty IMHO!
Three, asked team whether or not my exchange was ADSL2+ ready.  The exchange checker said it should have been done a few months ago.  Explained this and got advice from PN telling me to check the exchange checker Roll_eyes  Well, yes, been there, done that and was hoping for a more informed answer based upon CS dealing perhaps with BT for me (their long suffer standing customer) Wink 
All in all, stable connections are what count and PN is fine for me in that respect.  BUT, Customer Services could sharpen up a bit.
Would still love to know if my two attempts at changing my product actually worked.
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Three things.....

So Mr or Mrs Plus.Net, have I actually managed to upgrade?

Yep, the upgrade is due on your next billing date to Plusnet Premium (on 21/11/09 00:00).
The piped music is atrocious, loud, cheap and chatty and made me turn the phone down!  No need Plus.Net, no need at all, this makes the company look proper nasty IMHO!

I'll pass the feedback on about the music.
Three, asked team whether or not my exchange was ADSL2+ ready.

Everywhere I've checked shows that it was due to go live by September. Let me see if I can find out any news on that.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
johnmglen
Grafter

No problem with the speed of response on here to be fair. Cool
Thanks for the reply Chris.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Rightyo,
All the linecheckers show your exchange as due to complete in September this year. So I tried to place an order manually and it showed that it's not yet available at your exchange, so I'd take that as a pretty definitive no at the moment. I'll keep trying to dig out more information.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
johnmglen
Grafter

Terrific, thank you for your time Chris.