cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There's been a problem with processing your broadband order

JaggyThistle

Hi Hope someone could kindly help or explain this rather vague message I received on my email ( which by the way I hardly look at ) its says 

I placed my order on 3rd , paid my first months rental  and I am  due to have it installed on 17 ( MAY ) NO TEXT MESSAGES HAVE BEEN RECEIVED  and only this email

I did get a Welcome to plusnet letter  so I am rather confused as to whats happened 

If some kind soul could help this rather not very tech savvy person with an explanation  as to whats going on would be great help . I have heard so many great things about the award winning plusnet and thats why I decided to join them but not been a great start 

Regards

Craig

4 REPLIES 4
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

Re: There's been a problem with processing your broadband order

Hopefully one of the staff will look at this today Thumbs_Up

@Gandalf

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Are you moving from a LLU supplier such as Sky or TalkTalk? If so they have probably placed an order to cancel your service which has killed the Plusnet order (there can only be one order in place at a time).

jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Hi Craig, welcome to the community forums first of all.

It looks like our suppliers rejected the order we placed with them because of an address mismatch on their systems. I'll pass this to one of my colleagues with more expertise in provisioning to investigate this later today.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
TonyMC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 3

Hi Craig, I am sorry that your orders did not go through the system correctly, our suppliers have advised us that the address we have for you ( the address you gave us on sign up ) does not match on thier systems and as a result rejected the orders.

In order to get this resolved, I need to ask you to contact your current supplier & ask them to update your correct address with BT Openreach, this is through a process called an ORDI request.

I will pend your details for 72 hours to allow time for this to happen at which point we will replace your orders.

If you need any further help then please let me know.