cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The reason I've stayed with PlusNet all these years

Bazza
Grafter

The reason I've stayed with PlusNet all these years

No company is above criticism and no matter what they do, some people will find fault. I recently considered leaving PlusNet because I was looking for an unlimited fibre product and PlusNet don't do one. But after contacting other so called professional service providers and getting the run around I am pleased I decided to stay. My desire for an unlimited package was my only reason for looking to switch but PlusNet's customer service is in my opinion second to none. A company is much more than the products it supplies and pricing policies. It is also about customer service and product quality. Apart from the lack of an unlimited service PlusNet's packages are well structured and priced in my opinion but what sets them apart from the rest is how they deal with customers be it through these forums, the ticket system or over the phone. Now maybe I'm biased being a Yorkshire man but the guys at PlusNet have to be the friendliest you could wish to meet.
I don't expect everybody to agree with me, but in this world where we so frequently criticise it is a pleasure to be able to give praise where it is due. So thanks PlusNet, I'll be staying with you for a lot longer now.
Barry
5 REPLIES 5
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: The reason I've stayed with PlusNet all these years

But you still won't get unlimited  Grin
Bazza
Grafter

Nope, I just manage my traffic more effectively than I did before  Wink
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks for the feedback Bazza, glad you decided to stay Smiley
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Heloman
Grafter

Quote from: Bazza
I don't expect everybody to agree with me, but in this world where we so frequently criticise it is a pleasure to be able to give praise where it is due. So thanks PlusNet, I'll be staying with you for a lot longer now.
Barry

I totally agree with your comments.
Before I came to PN I had been with four other major  ISPs for varying lengths of time. But I was always frustrated by their unwillingness to keep their customers informed about any problems.etc. There was minimal interaction  on usenet or in their forums. PlusNet was a breath of fresh air!
Yes I've had the occasional problem with CS, but I still rate them streets above the others.
I am not a Yorkshireman - I am from South of Watford ............
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Thanks a lot Heloman.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team