cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My 21CN regrade disaster

Nokk
Dabbler

My 21CN regrade disaster

Since Jan you guys (plusnet) have been attempting to regrade my line to 21CN. The first 3 attempts failed, something about BT cancelling the orders each time which was a little anoying but not the end of the world. However, this the 4th attempt has gone badly wrong - Internet connection was lost on monday the 27th Feb (solid DSL though). Since then my line speed has increased to ADSL2+ speeds which I can see from the router stats and i seem to be connected to some BT Domain which fires up a service error page whenever i try to use the internet.
Dispite numerous telephone calls, engineer visits I still have no internet (as off 9am today when i left for work = 5 days now) and the emails/text messages have dried up. I dont really care who's fault this is Plusnet, BT or someone else I just want to have someone give me a sign that someone is making progress to get this fixed asap. I spoke to the faults team today who just replied i would receive an update (not a fix necessarily) within 72hrs, thats next Tuesday. Considering my options.
2 REPLIES 2
jelv
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 10

Re: My 21CN regrade disaster

Can you stick to just one topic please!
jelv (a.k.a Spoon Whittler)
   Why I have left Plusnet (warning: long post!)   
Broadband: Andrews & Arnold Home::1 (FTTC 80/20)
Line rental: Pulse 8 Home Line Rental (£14.40/month)
Mobile: iD mobile (£4/month)
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: My 21CN regrade disaster

mod:note
locked in favour of existing thread.
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'