cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Current Occupier

cbcadmin
Grafter

The Current Occupier

Had a weird letter today addressed to "The Current Occupier".

Plusnet have my name as I got another letter from the same person with the same date on it, so why not use it?

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Vodafone FTTP via THG3000 & Three via ZTE MF286D

Previously - NowTV, John Lewis, Shell Energy, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7
3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 156

Re: The Current Occupier

I guess that would depend on the nature of its content.  Was it SPECIFIC to you / your account or was it generic marketing content?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
This topic has been moved from Home Phone to Plusnet Feedback.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
cbcadmin
Grafter

It was specific to me.

It made no sense as I have had this line since I moved here six years ago and Plusnet have provided broadband on it on several occasions in the past! 

Keef- Sheerness Kent UK - Vodafone FTTP via THG3000 & Three via ZTE MF286D

Previously - NowTV, John Lewis, Shell Energy, Plusnet, Sky, EE, New Call Telecom/Fuelbroadband, Virgin/NTL/Bell Cable, Crosswinds, IC24, FreeOnlineNet, X-Stream, Totalise, Freeserve, Force9, TescoNet, AOL, Freenetname, Pipex, E7