cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thanks for the memories but Im now with a proper broadband provider

stiffnuts
Grafter

Thanks for the memories but Im now with a proper broadband provider

Thanks god my 2 weeks of hell with plusnet are over. Had sky broadband max activated today. An exceptional service. Maybe Plusnet could learn something.

Goodbye and good ridance I look forward to fighting your early termination charge and your illegal 20% penalty increase.
9 REPLIES 9
gswindale
Grafter

Re: Thanks for the memories but Im now with a proper broadband provider

Glad your happy.
The only costs you should be incurring from PN relate to any deferred hardware costs that you were made aware of when you signed up.  It's a 10 day contract, with only costs for hardware & broadband setup (these are incurred by any ISP).  PN absorbs these if you stay, but if you leave early, you have to pay.
Enjoy your service that is not on a BT system.  PN could install their own equipment, but don't have the financial size of SKY to do so - why is sky broadband so cheap?  Because the sky tv subscribers are paying for it through their TV packages.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Stiffnuts,
Sorry to hear that you did eventually leave. Although we could never state this categorically without getting a fault raised it does seem likely that the issue may have been due to the BT Wholesale network. We were willing to assist in diagnosing and dealing with this and can see that you decided to migrate to Sky and closed your query before we could raise this issue.
I have checked the notes on your account and there are no outstanding charges to pay to us.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
stiffnuts
Grafter

Thanks for your reply.
Im much happier now!

stiffnuts
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Stiffnuts,
Sorry to hear that you did eventually leave. Although we could never state this categorically without getting a fault raised it does seem likely that the issue may have been due to the BT Wholesale network. We were willing to assist in diagnosing and dealing with this and can see that you decided to migrate to Sky and closed your query before we could raise this issue.
I have checked the notes on your account and there are no outstanding charges to pay to us.

Can I still ask then why the worst company in the world are contacting me for payments regarding broadband , leaving messages on my phone and raising a question in the support section.
jojopillo
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Hi stiffnuts,
I apologise for your account still being active and charges being applied for. I have now cancelled the account so there will be no further activity from it.
Jojo Smiley
stiffnuts
Grafter

Thanks jojo
You look quite fit in that picture and I like the smiley.
Facebook me lover!
jim:quote
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Like your speeds stiffnuts, Im leaving and joining up with Talk Talk on monday, Will be LLU and hope to reach them speed's you are recieving and a better upload speed too, Let's hope Plusnet stop charging me for broadband i wont be using this coming monday and i will be looking for my refund too back on my credit card within 10 days from monday or i wont be a happy chappy.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
mrmarkus1981
Grafter

Thanks jojo
You look quite fit in that picture and I like the smiley.
Facebook me lover!

Haha, priceless!
Go yourself buddy!  Grin
Alxns
Grafter

Did you get your net free with your tv?
if so enjoy your 2GB download limit