cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thank You

annerimmington
Grafter

Thank You

I don`t think you folk get enough credit for the excellent - what I would call "old fashioned" - customer service.  It`s such a refreshing change to actually get to speak to someone from an English call centre (who you don`t have to strain to understand), and who is both helpful and friendly.      My transition from AOL went ahead incredibly smoothly....... when I had a query it was handled swiftly by one of your professional and friendly team.    And when I was up and running someone from the team called me on a Saturday afternoon to see if everything was working ok and if I was happy.    I`m more than happy with Plusnet so thanks again for your excellent service - keep up the good work! 
5 REPLIES 5
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Thank You

Hi annerimmington,
Thank you for your feedback on the service that you have received from us. If there is anything else we can help with please do post back here and we'll do what we can.
rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 12

yes miss/mrs rimmington they do a good job here despite the negative posts they deserve a good pay rise  Wink
Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

+1 from me.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
whelpton
Grafter

Quote from: rongtw
they deserve a good pay rise  Wink

Sounds good to me!
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Should we run poll?