cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Service on Set Up

Billyo

Terrible Service on Set Up

I have just joined Plus net signed up for Phone and Broadband which was due to commence 9th November...
The exchange for phone from Bt went smoothly however the Broadband router did not arrive...
I called on 21st November and was advise all had not been correctly set up but was now sorted and I would receive the router.
Today as no router arrived I checked my account and called up as the history again displayed that the router had not been sent..
Called again and was told I would receive by Monday.. I am not holding my breath..think that was just another Saturday cannot be bother put off...
So we have had no Broadband since 9th November... Absolutely Amateur and very poor customer service....
2 REPLIES 2
Billyo

Re: Terrible Service on Set Up

Well
Just been told "Router in The Post" and numerous sorrys..
I conclude... Will believe it when I see it...have been told its in the post before by PlusLiars !!
Hasn't someone told them..... get a new "I am not interested get lost  line".. I am sorry and its in the post is used by every other Customer Service idiot in the world...
Angry Angry Angry
[Moderator's note by Dick(Strat) excessive use of emoticons edited as per forum rule.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Terrible Service on Set Up

Hi Billyo,
I'm sorry to hear about the problems with this.
I can confirm this is the second router we've dispatched, that doesn't mean to say we've lied to you about the first as that appears to have been lost in the post.
The second was definitely dispatched on Saturday and these deliveries usually take up to 3 working days.
Please post back here when you have received it so we can arrange a good will gesture for you.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team