cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephone customer service

ohalrightthen

Telephone customer service

So I have now been kept waiting on the phone for 42 minutes awaiting a "very busy operator" all I want to do is cancel the service.
I have had problems with getting hold of an operator in the past and a 15 minute wait is not uncommon. I complained today about the amount of time people are wasting whilst a "very busy operator" finishes doing her nails, today the operator was less than pleasant this contributes to my decision to leave this service, I am relocating house but this is one service I will not be taking to my new address. I was told its important to discuss closing my account with an operator so as to ensure all goes well. Well Plusnet take this as written confirmation I am cancelling my account with you. Hang on an operator is on the phone and Ive only waited 45 minutes, such a speedy service.
So now I have been charged £25 for the pleasure of closing my account.
Plusnet Please consider what the customer requires, listen to the feedback its what makes for happy customers that will continue with your service but today,----"You didnt do me proud"
6 REPLIES 6
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Telephone customer service

I'm really sorry about the long wait and for any problems you've had whilst talking to us.
I realise it's too late now but I'll go over the details to see what else we can learn.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

So did Plusnet learn anything?
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

We will have fed back on any specific areas that were required, yes.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Anotherone
Champion

Not wishing to be too difficult, that doesn't answer the question I'm afraid!
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

The main complaint is about the length of queue on the phone, we know it's too long as we've talked about in other threads. With regards to specific feedback on advisors, I'm not going to publicly reprimand staff.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Anotherone
Champion

Ah, so "someone" was "advised" then. That's fair enough.