cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

THANK YOU!

ThisSpace

THANK YOU!

This is a message to the Plusnet management team.
I wanted to take the time out to let you know about a super staff member you have.  Her name is Haseena (not sure about spelling) and works within the customer support team. 
I have just moved address so had to re-instate my account.  Haseena was EXTREMELY helpful, kind and chatty.  This made such as difference to the experience you typically get from calling up customer support lines.  Despite about a 6 minute wait to talk to someone i put the phone down at the end of my call knowing my problem had been sorted and the company has some real characters working for it.  Give this lady a pay rise and a huge pat on the back!
Many thanks.
-Duncan
3 REPLIES 3
lexusuk
Grafter

Re: THANK YOU!

Thanks Duncan,
Glad to hear you had a great experience.  I have passed on your message to the agent involved and also added them to our internal recognition forums which can be seen by all members of staff.  Smiley
glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

No pay rise then Smiley Smiley
w23
Pro
Fixes: 4

Of course no pay rise, we don't want prices going up do we?  Wink
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.