Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Support -lack of

FIXED
Kozbog
Dabbler
Fixes: 1

Support -lack of

I have been trying to resolve an issue since the 4th September and am getting nowhere. Now raised a complaint, ticket number 182614014.
I will not be making any further payments to Plusnet until the issue is resolved. I'm really regretting recommending you to friends and family.
9 REPLIES 9
Kozbog
Dabbler

Re: Support -lack of

This is a screen shot of the speeds I have had to put up with but you still expect my to pay for fast fibre.
mpmc
Grafter

Hi there,

I'm a recent customer of PN, and I can tell you what they're going to say.. Tongue

1.   Check out the troubleshooting guides at https://www.plus.net/help/broadband/
  2. If you're using WiFi, connect via an Ethernet cable. If you get the promised speeds via Ethernet you need to change your WiFi channel to one that is less cluttered. inssider Is useful for this so I've heard.

HTH, I'm sure a PN rep will be by soon (hopefully).

Kozbog
Dabbler

Unfortunately the low speeds are due to plusnet placing a restriction on my account because they have lost a payment. I have even provided a bank statement showing the payment leaving my account.
Going to start looking for a new provider.
Kozbog
Dabbler

Still waiting for a response on ticket number 182614014, you won't get anymore money from me until you resolve the issue. I can't afford to keep giving you money that you then lose! 

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear this.

From what I can see the restrictions were lifted this morning?

Are you still seeing issues?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
Kozbog
Dabbler

It seems I was a bit quick to think things had been sorted, please see the speed test from this morning. There is still a message on my account saying it is deactivated

Mads
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 79

Hi @Kozbog,

I'm sorry to see you are still having issues with your account.

I have now re-enabled it for you, it can take up to 10 minutes to return to normal.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.

Kozbog
Dabbler

This is the response to the ticket I raised.
Please accept my apologies for any issues being caused. I am going to be investigating your account with our billing department and will be in touch on Thursday,

If you do have any questions before then please feel free to get in touch on 0800 587 2677

Your patience is appreciated.

This Question is now on hold until Thursday 20th September at 7:00am.

In the meantime I am left with extremely poor internet and you are still expecting me to hand over more than double my monthly payment. It seems the only branch of plusnet that even remotely cares about customer service is this one.
Warwick
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 29

Fix

Hi @Kozbog,

I am extremely sorry about the issues you have been experiencing with your connection.

I can see a colleague has responded to you today regarding your billing query. You can view the details Here

Please let us know if you have any further questions.