Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superb Customer Service ! !

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

Superb Customer Service ! !

Once again, I have to report that I am extremely pleased with the way that PlusNet have got the "Live Chat" customer service working..

I have used it a couple of times recently, and only once did I have to wait for 2 other customers in front of me... before I was chatting to a staff member about my SNR problems.

Within 30 minutes, the SNR was reset, and all was well with my line, my life, and my world,

SO ..... Congrats on an excellent service .

10 REPLIES 10
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Re: Superb Customer Service ! !

Are you feeling OK shutter, haven't bumped your head? this is most unlike you Tongue

FreddieFlint
Grafter

Blimey, this post won't go down well with all the doom and gloom brigade ! !

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Nice one! I'll send in the good feedback on your behalf.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 65

@Anotherone wrote:

Are you feeling OK shutter, haven't bumped your head? this is most unlike you Tongue

Smiley  See that face  ?    that`s me.... I was the "model" for it .... 

vaarunmalik
Dabbler

You were very lucky. I have had poor service since the day I moved to plusnet. "Someone will get back to you" ... "get back to you in 72hrs" is all I get.

Minivanman
Legend
Fixes: 1

Forty eight hours ago the chat line told be somebody would get back to me within twenty four. Was I surprised when they didn't? Not really no and therein lies the problem, one of acceptance. 

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
shivers
Dabbler

I can`t complain about customer service from PLUSNET.  Anyone I have been in contact with have always been very helpful and polite.

Minivanman
Legend

Indeed, and points out of ten I would give them a nine, everybody's experience is different.

BT are also the same but, the problem is..... we still have a problem and in our case and one plusnet seem unable to resolve. Is customer service just about being helpful and polite, or is it about putting things right when they go wrong - and in good time? 

Truth is like a threshing machine; tender sensibilities must keep out of the way.
Herman Melville
HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

@Minivanman wrote:
or is it about putting things right when they go wrong - and in good time? 

@Minivanman While I understand where you're coming from with this, I get the impression from your posts on Facebook that Openreach engineers have advised you that the issues you're experiencing are unfortunately down to the infrastructure. This is unfortunately out of our control as it is Openreach who maintain the infrastructure.

While we can certain raise faults to be investigated and try to get things put right, I believe this has also been done several times, with multiple engineers coming out and advising the same, that you're receiving the maximum the infrastructure can currently provide you Undecided

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
Minivanman
Legend

Thanks for your reply Harry, but is it about infrastructure? If it is then it is one that cannot supply me (and I suspect many others) with better than 1.5mbps and often less than half of that. Yes, I have had engineers out to visit and yes I have had to wait in for each one. Is that a service plusnet is happy to provide? Hopefully not, but as it stands I am stuck with it for the foreseeable future and again yes you are doing your best, but in this instance it really is not good enough. 

Happy days eh, or not. Undecided

Herman Melville