cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Super service from Nathan on Plusnet support (advisor) team!!

zippyzappy
Grafter

Super service from Nathan on Plusnet support (advisor) team!!

Thank you Nathan!!!!  Smiley
I rang yesterday regarding a crackling noise on the phone line. You went through the checks and narrowed it down to a line check with BT.
Before hanging up you gave me a 'slot' between 8.00 am and 1.00 pm today for the engineer to call. I just want to tell you the BT engineer called at around 9.30 am and as soon as he walked through the door he said the problem had been fixed because he went to the exchange first, found there was 'noise' there and sorted it out ....... nevertheless, he still called and checked out the line (nice guy he was too).
So to you Nathan I say thank you for being so pleasant on the phone and for sorting this out at amazing speed.
10/10 matey, you'll be managing director of Plusnet soon!!  Smiley
So, if anyone from Plusnet happens to read this please ensure Nathan (he works on the 0800 numbers) gets a pat on the back!!   Cool
3 REPLIES 3
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Re: This one is for Nathan from Plusnet support (advisor) team!!

Great piece of feedback zippyzappy Smiley
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Pettitto
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Super service from Nathan on Plusnet support (advisor) team!!

Hi zippyzappy,
Thanks for the great feedback from your recent experience with us. I've passed on your thanks and appreciation to Nathan and his Manager.
zippyzappy
Grafter

Re: Super service from Nathan on Plusnet support (advisor) team!!

Thanks Chris & Strat!!
I've been happy with everything from the start and with this being my first contact with a problem I have to say the happiness just continues!  Smiley
Anne Smiley