cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Some positive feedback

JHewess
Grafter

Some positive feedback

Hi all. I work in a customer services / call-centre roll, so fully understand that genuine praise is normally less forthcoming than complaints, so just thought I'd chip in with some positive feedback.
After Openreach's seemingly usual backwards way of dealing with things and delaying my install by several weeks, I feel I must say how good the engineer that arrived this morning was. He was booked in today for the AM (8am - 1pm) slot. Firstly he called at 8.15am to apologise that he wasn't with us yet (yes, really!), and said that as he lived out in the sticks it had taken him 20 mins to de-frost his van. Then when he arrived 15 mins later, he proceeded to disconnect a superfluous extension for us without question, and promptly got on with things. He even waited around for half an hour while the Plusnet modem tried to connect. I suspect the coffee helped.  Tongue
I'd also like to thank Matty, Matt and Chris on here for helping me out, and giving Openreach a kick when necessary to get things moving along more quickly.
All in all, other than the aforementioned Openreach delays, my experience of Plusnet's customer service has been very good, and I feel it's only right that it should be pointed out.
Thanks again,
Justin
2 REPLIES 2
MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Re: Some positive feedback

Thanks for speaking with me this morning, and for the positive feedback! I'm glad we got you up and running earlier than expected with the expedite. Smiley
Quote from: JHewess
He was booked in today for the AM (8am - 1pm) slot. Firstly he called at 8.15am to apologise that he wasn't with us yet (yes, really!)

You what?!  Grin
ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet
JHewess
Grafter

Re: Some positive feedback

Quote from: MattyC
You what?!  Grin

Those were pretty much my exact words to the Wife after she's gotten off the phone to him and told me what he'd said!  Wink