cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So far so good!

BevMWC

So far so good!

In view of my terrible experiences with Time Talk, I just wanted to say how over the moon I am about my Plusnet service!
I know most people usually only go on to forums to have a moan - so thought I would give some good news for a change!
I have just connected my new service (10 minutes ago) & my installation was faultless & so easy, but better still - my line speed was what I had hoped for (8Mbps) and my PC & BBC iPlayer is now flying in comparison with Time Talk where I was often down to 0.5Mbps.
So.. so far so good!
The web mail is excellent & easy to use & the general look & feel & usability of the sites are just great!
Lets hope the service stays like this, so fingers crossed.
Just a word of warning, as with Time Talk it was OK to start with (although not a patch on Plusnet!), but steadily deteriorated as they got more customers, so I am optimistic that history does not repeat itself here.
Great - sooo excited to be able to use IE services & the Plusnet user areas! Sad but true!  Smiley
1 REPLY 1
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: So far so good!

Hi BevMWC,
Welcome to the Forums!
Thank you for taking the time to post your positive feedback! If you do have any issues in the future (fingers crossed you don't), don't hesitate to get in touch on here and we'll do our best to help!