cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So far so good :->

wigan

So far so good :->

Well, been with Plusnet since the 24th Feb and everything seems ok.( hope I've not put a black spider on it!).
I joined Plusnet because my cable connection had been dire since October then in early Feb lost broadband for nearly a week, started off with 4 hrs, then 4 hrs and so on. I downgraded Virgin to the 10meg so that I could purchase ADSL for standbye. Speedtest 10 mins ago at 6.3meg so happy enough, (worst so far was 4meg tested at 1/2 time  when watching skysports on skyplayer last Friday :)).
Only on the Value one (though not the cheap mode) only 10meg so use the Virgin most times and revert to Plusnet when the mrs on bbci.
At the mo can only say how good the experience has been, connected within 6 days of placing order on a new BT connection, regular email etc.
Only since I ordered did I find out BT owned them, though I purchased on the reputation of Plusnet and ownership doesn't bother me (tbh only problem I ever had with BT was cost) Angry
2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: So far so good :->

Welcome to the forum wigan, glad it's going well for you so far Smiley
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
wigan

Re: So far so good :->

Thanks adiewoo, would have been here sooner but couldn't get Plusnet 18 months ago