cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So Long f9

chris80
Hooked

So Long f9

just a post to say Goodbye to dear old F9 [plusnet] been with you since 1999 so i was hoping to be one of the valued customers!!! however after all those years i,ve finally to the conclusion that loyalty is no more out there in the UK/ i,m on fibre optic unlimited up to 76mb but found out by chance i,d be cut for months to half speed!! although a little refund was administered it doesn`t equate to very much so final straw with slow speeds drop outs and the quashing of a raise a ticket didn`t help my decision/signred up with BT taking a chance but see what goes?? i do realize plusnet is a small part of BT Wholesale hope the new isp doesn`t get up to those past tricks/all in all below satisfactory service but gave it near on 18 years!! those new customers discounts infuriate me also its the long standers who deserve the best prices there should be an incremented level as the years go by/ bye bye

4 REPLIES 4
Marketman
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Re: So Long f9

Good luck with BT, I left them after months of terrible customer service and hours on the phone (sometimes over an hour waiting for calls to be answered) to BT India, where staff just read from a script and have no idea what to do or say if you have an out of the ordinary problem.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Hi there and sorry to read that you're leaving.

I've taken a look over your account and can see we gave you a discount for a period while your service was slower than expected, however as this had never previously been reported to us this was well outside the normal process. We'd have been happy to help resolve any issues you were having if you had advised us of these.

I do wish you all the best with your new provider.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
chris80
Hooked

it should NEVER have come to that!! if i took half of what i sell off my customers after they pay, i,d be in real deep trouble!!!!!!!!! the speeds were turned down and not brought to my attention i don`t sit on desk tops all day to monitor my usage i also have mobile data on the move & use that mostly/i use my plusnet at home in the evenings weekends this is when i became aware when things took a turn for the worse gradually/probably 6 months

Chris

MattyC
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 46

Unfortunately, we cannot consistently monitor your speeds from our side either, we can only raise for a fix once we're made aware of the fault. Either way, wishing you all the best moving forward.

Matty

ex-Plusnet staffer. Any posts after 28/07/2017 aren't on behalf of Plusnet