cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sick to Death!!!

warbleeder
Grafter

Sick to Death!!!

i want a call off plusnet within the next hour... im getting pig sick of sorting this issue out im also getting p[ig sick of you trying to take money from my bank WHEN YOUR NOT SUPOSE TO!!!..... ur screwing my chances of getting creditcard and loans from the bank if i ever need... ive spent too much money on calling you damn ive even WASTED almost £10 credit on my mopbile today trying to ring... im posting on here because im LOCKED out of my account... but hey time to let everyone see my account should be on hold and you SHOULDNT be trying to take payment!!! ...........
IF i dont get a call before 10PM tonight i will be taking this further tomorrow.... aqnd i wamnt to reclaim charges for the calls... anyone from plusnet fancy reminding me how many times ive phoned up about this... and uve always told me its sorted?
jim:red All caps in title changed as per forum rules mod:end
9 REPLIES 9
warbleeder
Grafter

Re: SICK TO DEATH!!!

ow and phone me on my mobile... you have both my numbers...both my phones are turned on as i have a duel sim phone... and i have full signle and full battery.... and i have 2 lines on each sim so no ecuses... im done running around after you when you say you have sorted the problem and i get text saying you cant take payment afterwards... BEFORE 10pm
Steve
Seasoned Pro

The forum Is not realtime support and as such Plusnet staff are few and far between on here over the weekend, Best of luck though!
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
Jake
Grafter

Thanks for your time on the phone tonight warbleeder.
Apologies about the problems you've had recently. Hopefully what we talked about sorts out any outstanding queries you had. I've started a ticket on account and I'll check in on your account in a few days and give you another call to confirm all is still ok.
Thanks
fourfourdevon
Grafter

Indeed best of luck, I am having my own problems with Plusnet, but just to reiterate what Steve M's post, I think it would be exceptional, above and beyond service if Plusnet staff were to read your post, catchup on the details and call you back all in the one hour you gave them on Sunday night.
I'd recommend you raise a ticket and ask that they call you back from there, but even then, I would expect to wait 8 to 24 hours for a response.  If you want immediate response, frustrating as I know it is, calling them would seem to be the only way.
Edit: It does indeed seem that Plusnet staff did go above and beyond.
warbleeder
Grafter

i got the call within 20mins .... this has been going on for 5 months... and ive been calling for 5 months to fix the same problem... got it sorted tonight ... am glad its sorted Smiley thanks
ow and i couldnt raise a ticket... as my account was put on hold in may... and plusnets system has tryed to take payment of £0.0p every month since then but have been unable to so it locked out my account ...but is all fine and dandy now Smiley thanks again plusnet
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Sick to Death!!!

Hi Warbleeder,
I'm glad you managed to get this issue sorted out quickly and effectively.
We would like to set an expectation with you that its very rare that any staff would be able to pick up and deal with anything posted on here over a weekend. Hats off to Jake for picking this up so quickly though, I've given him some well deserved recognition at this side.
Adam
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mum2rhys1
Dabbler

Hiya,
Glad your problem got sorted last night ...
Mine got sorted over the weekend too thanks to Ben Smiley
If your post gets put on forum you will get answered and from my experience they do sort it out for you  Grin
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

If your post gets put on forum you will get answered and from my experience they do sort it out for you

Hi all, we will always pick up what we can but we do want everyone to know that this site is a community site for discussion and mutual support and is not a direct channel for contacting Plusnet support staff. We do need to ask that support are contact by ticket or phone as normal.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
warbleeder
Grafter

i only posted on forum because i couldnt open ticket as your system locked me out 2 i only have a pas as go mobile atmo and i used my credit been on hold and 3 it was 5 months on going ... so only way i could contact was forum... as i said over the phone i was wrong for only giving a hour over the weekend and i apologised but i was realy anoyed that your system was still trying to take a payment of nothing... this for giving him rec adam ... i was suprised with speed of call back tbh as i didnt exspect within the hour