Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Status Link

Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 73

Service Status Link

For the uneducated the Status Service Page is not easy to find.
On the Plus Net home page you have to click link Support pages under Help and Support and then Service Status under Help and Support. Why not have a link from the Plus net home page to take you directly  to Service Status?
It was also be an idea to add a Status Service Link to the Forum home page.
Dan
6 REPLIES 6
LinnPlusnet
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: Service Status Link

Hi Dandroid,
There are various different ways of getting to the Service Status page. For example you could click the Contact Us in the top right hand corner above the search-bar and on the right hand side you'd see the link to our Service Status page under Need Help & Support.
Alternatively, here's the direct link: http://www.plus.net/supportpages.html?a=2&?helpheader=servicestatus
Thank you for the feedback though, I'll ensure it's passed on.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I actually thought this was already in the footer on the homepage. We'll make that suggestion. We might be able to add it to the Community footer quickly too.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Should now be in the footer on Community.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Dan_the_Van
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 73

I can see the link.
Dan.
TORPC
Grafter

I can also see it Smiley
lewisskinner
Hooked

For future reference, direct link is status.plus.net
You can also see this information on http://usertools.plus.net, even if the main plus.net page is down (as it was over the last couple of nights for rollouts).  This also has a handy RSS link (left-hand side) which can delivery updates to a suitable RSS reader.  There are browser extensions and email clients (eg Outlook) which can be used for this purpose.