cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samknows Monthly Broadband report

Jamaxx
Dabbler

Samknows Monthly Broadband report

Just had my monthly report card from Samknows and thought I would share the results.....
Downstream throughput
Downstream throughput (or download speed) is the most commonly associated metric with broadband performance. It dictates the rate at which your computer will be able to fetch content (e.g. web pages, pictures, music, video etc) from the Internet.
»  View Detailed Charts
51.86Mbps
Average

5.06Mbps Min
9pm, Mon
4th Mar
58.78Mbps Max
6am, Sun
31st Mar
Downstream Throughput Chart

Upstream throughput
Upstream throughput (or upload speed) is the measurement of the rate at which your computer will be able to send or upload content (e.g. pictures, music, videos etc) to the Internet.
»  View Detailed Charts
17.22Mbps
Average

16.20Mbps Min
8pm, Thu
14th Mar
17.69Mbps Max
6am, Sun
31st Mar
Upstream Throughput Chart

Latency
Latency is the measurement of how long it takes one packet to be sent to one of our test servers, and then returned back to you. This can effectively be thought of as the responsiveness of the connection between your home and our servers out on the Internet.
»  View Detailed Charts
13.72ms
Average

12.86ms Min
4pm, Mon
25th Mar
25.19ms Max
10pm, Sun
10th Mar
Connection Availability Chart

Packet Loss
Packet loss is relatively rare in modern networks. That said, some broadband providers have been known to suffer high packet loss at peak times. If this is the case for your ISP then you may find that time sensitive applications such as Voice over IP (VoIP) and online gaming will suffer.
»  View Detailed Charts
0.17%
Average

0.00% Min
8pm, Mon
4th Mar
31.73% Max
9pm, Tue
12th Mar
Connection Availability Chart

Always been a big fan of Plusent and all too often people are quick to criticise, but I'm extremely happy with these results. Keep up the good work!
1 REPLY 1
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

Re: Samknows Monthly Broadband report

My monthly report pretty well mirrors yours. My peaks are slightly lower due to the distance from my cabinet but exhibit a similar consistency throughout the month. Well done PN, many thanks.  Smiley