cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STILL Need to continually phone plusnet.

pod000
Grafter

Re: Need to continually phone plusnet.

thank you for the reply Anotherone. But who is the "US" you refer to in your post. Are you speaking on behalf of Plusnet.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

Does my sentence suggest I am, do I have a Plusnet logo next to my name, NO. I'm another customer just like you, this is a Community Forum not an official Support channel. What do you think the context of my remark implies - How can Plusnet be assuring itself  Roll_eyes
pod000
Grafter

Quote from: Anotherone
Plusnet assure us that it is only a very small number of customers suffering these issues as a result of Openreach/BTw failings.

I take it then that you have had problems with plusnets service and they have used their oh so tired excuse of it`s openreach/btw`s fault on you too. If not why chip in with a wholly unhelpful comment which just reiterates the excuses Customer services doll out as a panacea to people who have paid for a service which they are not able to provide in a timely manner. It doesn`t matter who`s not done what.
What matters is Plusnet keep giving me confirmed dates of action being taken to get my service up and running and as of today I know that there is room for my line in the exchange. Everything else that I have been told  despite promises from Plusnet has not transpired or work which they have told me has already been done, hasn`t . Which amounts to being lied to time and time again.
Anotherone
Champion
Fixes: 21

As I'm not sure that you understand the concept of a Community Forum, I see no point in pursuing this, I'll make no further comment and leave you to resolve your issues with Plusnet.
pod000
Grafter

How very trite. I fully understand the concept of a community forum. As for my ISSUES with plusnet I appreciate the help you provided but
Thank you for not posting on my thread again as I don`t require  sicophantic posts which are copy and pasted from somewhere else telling me something that I have already been told numerous times.

tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

I don't blame you Anotherone, I'd have given up trying to help this guy ages ago. Like you, I'm well aware that PN is indeed an excellent company which from time to time is badly let down by BTOR. I've been absolutely delighted by the excellent service that I've received.

pod000
Grafter

I had wondered how long it would be before you put your halfpence worth in tijara33. I don`t think what you do is actually help other customers what you actually do is spout on mercilessly how good the customer service is even when the person you are telling is obviously not recieving the same level of service as yourself. My father has been with plusnet for some time but his level of customer service is totally different from mine, Luckily he doesn`t keep bleating on about how good his is or I might of shot him..
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi,
I've spoken with Yvonne in length regarding your account, sorry this has dragged on. I'll be working with Yvonne to get this resolved ASAP and hopefully Thursday will get this on it's way to getting your services activated.
Chris
tijara33
Pro
Fixes: 6

I had wondered how long it would be before you put your halfpence worth in tijara33

Fortunately this is an open forum & I will freely express my opinion, as I do. If you don't like it then you know very well what are your choices. However, I'm now bored with our chat so I'll leave you in Chris Purvey's care, he has prevously provided me with excellent service. Good luck. Smiley
pod000
Grafter

Quote from: tijara33

Good luck. Smiley

thank you  . enjoy your holiday hopefully I'll be up and running before you get back Wink
pod000
Grafter

Quote from: chrispurvey

sorry this has dragged on. I'll be working with Yvonne to get this resolved ASAP and hopefully Thursday will get this on it's way to getting your services activated.
Chris

Any help resolving this nightmare is appreciated.
pod000
Grafter

Updating first post with more information.
pod000
Grafter

First Post Updated..
chrispurvey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 1

Hi,
Thanks for the detailed update although it doesn't make for good reading for me from our point of view. I can see that you've had to contact us for several updates to find out what is going on.
I can see work is scheduled to be completed on Monday although I know you're probably not to optimistic about that/
I'd like to take ownership of this and update you daily on the progress and what we're doing to get this resolved.
I can only apologise for this experience and I hope I can restore your confidence in us by getting this resolved promptly.
Chris
pod000
Grafter

Thank you for the reply Chris.  I don't mind who takes ownership of this mess but a prompt resolution is the only way Plusnet can start to restore any confidence I may have had in them.
I have tried to stay optimistic throughout but there's only so many times you can be told that work is going to be started or that work has been done only to be told that it hasn't at a later date.
I would appreciate it if you could find out what actually needs to physically be done by openreach/BT.
Yesterday I was told pair divert work hard to be completed at my exchange is the next step planning ?