cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCAM

candp35

SCAM

I have today received an email purporting to originate with plusnet. This requires confirmation of a payment standing order which does not exist. The page has no plusnet logo but does have my correct login name.I dont know how this was obtained but beware.
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: SCAM

Can you PM me the full email so I can take a look? We did email you yesterday about a direct debit instuction which should have your username at the top and an email reference in the format "Email ref: E0XXX" at the bottom.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
candp35

Sorry Chris but dont know what PM means. You have my home number so you can call me. I will be here all day.
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Welcome to the forums candp35 Smiley
PM is a personal message and you can do it by clicking the little bubble with a green or red dot on it under the users name
Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

as dvorak says, PM is just a private message on the forum. Click this link and it should take you directly to where to do it.
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=75
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.