cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Replacement SIM activation + Customer Service

Trentee_111

Replacement SIM activation + Customer Service

Well, there's nothing much I can add to the torrent of unhappy customers venting their frustration at the incompetence of the company. It's the classic 'everything is fine, until something goes wrong' as Plusnet cannot handle, what is seems 'technical issues'. It's bad enough that if your mobile/SIM goes missing between the hours of 22:00 and 07.30 that you're pretty much stuffed and there's no customer service team and nothing in place to block your SIM online.

The site is very amateur indeed with very few facilities. I was caught up in the SIM reactivation issues and as already stated, I was given a different story depending on who I was passed around to - putting you on hold seems to be a favourite pastime. Again  the team does not have the adequate training or knowledge to deal with the broad range of customer issues.

Anyway, eventually I was told that everything was fine and that my activation would be completed within 2 hours - 2 days later and still nothing. Have I just been lied to? Yes I think I have. Safe to say another customer (I'm one of hundreds by the sounds of it) has moved on and joined another provider.

Good luck Plusnet you're going to need it.

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Replacement SIM activation + Customer Service

Sorry to hear you've had issues with activating your SIM card and thanks for your feedback. If you can PM me your account number I can review this further and pass it on where appropriate.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet