cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refusing to let leave contract

Bexwingett

Refusing to let leave contract

Have been with plusnet for some years. After moving property in May we had to wait a month to get connected. Since being connected in June we have had constant issues with the connection. After being told if we tried one last thing and it failed, we could come out the contract. We tried and it failed. We have no connection yet we are being refused to come out of the contract. We are paying for a service we are not getting and we get a different answer every week when I call. We have been promised numerous calls and no one phones. I have to phone every week and be placed on hold for ages. We get passed from person to person and have to pass security every single time! You are quick enough to take the money but will not let me leave the contract. Why?? We have done everything we have been told and nothing. Currently sat here with no connection right now and cannot get through to Plusnet again!!
3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Refusing to let leave contract

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to Plusnet Feedback

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
McGeorge

As per retentions for any telecommunications company, their KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) for agents will include a save rate, which most will be stringent to have per week or month to meet, more likely agents are not happy about letting people leave on their call.

They have obviously taken way more than 30 days to rectify the problem, so in all fairness you should be allowed to leave the contract with no fees, I am sure Ofcom will agree with you, but you need to register a complaint first and let them check on your complaint, if no answer comes quick demand a deadlock letter then go to Ofcom.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hi @Bexwingett,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue. I've had a look at your account today and can see a colleague has logged a ticket on your account in response following a comment made on our Facebook page. For reference, this can be accessed here. Additionally, I can see a new router has been ordered to try and resolve this issue - if you haven't already received this I'd advise to see how it performs once you've set it up and if you have received it, but it's still not working as it should, please let us know so that we can review the situation further.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team