Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refunds

glloyd
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

Refunds

Why is it Plusnet can take payments immediately yet it takes 7 to 14 days to get a refund. When I've been issued refunds by other companies they are in my bank in a couple of days.
Angry
4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Refunds

It depends on the type of refund. If it was back to a card then it should be reflected on your balance within 48 hours, however the way our billing system processes DD refunds takes 7-10 working days.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
PeeGee
Pro
Fixes: 3

Quote from: glloyd
When I've been issued refunds by other companies they are in my bank in a couple of days.

Try changing energy suppliers when in credit: to date, 75 days and counting - >40 days since a complaint response stating it would take "up to 7 days" - I think they forgot the word "Christmas" Cry
I don't expect a response from the "Customer Services Director" anytime soon, either Shocked
Plusnet FTTC (Sep 2014), Essentials (Feb 2013); ADSL (Apr 2009); Customer since Jan 2004 (on 28kb dial-up)
Using a TP-Link Archer VR600 modem-router.
Razorback
Grafter

Weh I left BT it took them 30 days to calculate the final bill and then they got it wrong. It was probably nearer 60 days before I had the full refund owed in my hand.
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 255

Quote from: PeeGee
Quote from: glloyd
When I've been issued refunds by other companies they are in my bank in a couple of days.

Try changing energy suppliers when in credit: to date, 75 days and counting - >40 days since a complaint response stating it would take "up to 7 days" - I think they forgot the word "Christmas" Cry
I don't expect a response from the "Customer Services Director" anytime soon, either Shocked

Don't know who you left PeeGee, but I have just made a move, raised a complaint and not had a response to that in the stated timeframe. I rang and spoke to the 'leaving us' team and had the correct bill issued and the refund processed while I was on the phone. OK, I'm like a terrier when such incompetence occurs, but I got a result.
John