cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals not honoured by PlusNet after admitting its their fault 3 times now !.

MrPAD

Referrals not honoured by PlusNet after admitting its their fault 3 times now !.

I am not getting any discount for my referrals PlusNet promised so many times to fix this problem, three times now !,
PlusNet have admitted this is their fault, they have listened to the other person recording stating this is a referral from myself, then they have had a copy of the message referral from myself which has been copied to my email from PlusNet, have no excuse not to have any discount from PlusNet
I am more than disappointed in this so called service, thinking of turning up at PlusNet and speaking directly to the CEO about this problem, & taking this to OFFCOM & Citizens Advice Sad
Can I ask if anybody out there has put referrals forward to PlusNet ?
Then spent so many hours on the phone with service support centre, then got email's back saying this is now sorted out bla bla bla bla bla, & then find out later this is not been sorted out in my member centre "Referrals section", after month's dealing with this occurring problem in customer service !
Now this is the 4th time so I decided to put this up on the community forum just to see if anybody out there has the same problem with referrals not honoured by PlusNet :(. & what they managed to get PlusNet to honour what's written in there referrals section after spending many hours on the phone !. or have members just given up and quit PlusNet ?
I be really interested in any comments
3 REPLIES 3
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Referrals not honoured by PlusNet after admitting its their fault 3 times now !.

Hi MrPAD,
A warm welcome to the forum.  There have been a number of misunderstandings around referrals ever since cashbacks were introduced.  In principle a new customer receiving a cash back deal was not eligible as a referral bonus.  In your case did these sign ups receive a Cashback deal?Huh

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: Referrals not honoured by PlusNet after admitting its their fault 3 times now !.

I'm just having a look at this, unfortunately the referral seems to have been added but incorrectly, and at the moment I'm struggling to fix it. Leave it with me for now.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

OK, that should be sorted. Really sorry for the problems you had with this and you might get a bit more of a referral discount than normal this month as it'll try and create the last 6 months worth at once.
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.