cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Really GOOD Customer Service

peejay
Grafter

Really GOOD Customer Service

As a MAAF customer for nearly ten years took the plunge and "migrated" to PN because of the viable attraction of 'Essentials.'
The transfer was seamless and and Customer Service levels left nothing to be desired. Everything was completed within a few days including leaving my current email a/c (now JustMail) with MAAF for logistical reasons. Well done... PN means pretty nifty to me!  Even sync speed was up 25%
As an observation rather than a criticism and given that no doubt a few MAAF hardy annuals are now going to be replanted in the same bed as PN  a little exercise in cost efficiency could be achieved......... Given that a MAC code is not required why the plethora of SMS telling me not to use the internet until a further email is received telling me that I can when it's already been up and  running for several days and the cost and trouble of sending out a first class snail-mail asking such migrants as me for the new MAC code to move my existing BB over to PN?  No doubt it's an in-built system requirement for a switch over that could do with a little cost saving intervention!  Anyway well done and thanks for your excellent levels of service and Customer Service.
Thought for the day..........Isn't it time the Moody Blues put us out of our misery....Just what was it the knights in white sat in!!!!!
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Really GOOD Customer Service

Thanks for the post and for the feedback peejay. At present the vast majority of customers migrating into Plusnet are from outside of our domain rather than from other brands we hold which is why we only have the one process that caters from the majority at present although this is something I'm sure we'll need to remain conscious of in the future.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
GrahamF
Grafter

I too was originally a Madasafish customer (in fact originally ic24 before MAAF took them over in 2006) and migrated to
PlusNet in November 2011. Everything went seamlessly for me too includung being able to retain my
original  ic24.net Email address. Never had any serious issues and Customer Services team have always been fantastic
whenever I've needed to contact them
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK
CX
Grafter

That takes me back.
I remember using ic24 for their free (no call charges, no monthly contract) dial-up internet via an 0800 number. One hour at a time, and the number was often busy, but what a great deal - completely free internet. When that ended we moved to Tiscali Anytime (monthly paid dial-up) and then Tiscali Broadband, before moving to a small ISP and then 2 years ago here to Plusnet (and I couldn't be happier with Plusnet's service).