cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: cancellation ripoff

jonnyPlusnet
Dabbler

They are just theives mate, goto your bank, cancel the direct debit, and have a  flag put on your account, stating that if the direct debit is restarted, youll sue bank for fraud, then  take hammer to router and send these useless morons the bits, they are stealing millions of pounds off of people like u
Write to OFCOM too
6 REPLIES 6
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

@jonnyPlusnet
I understand you're frustrated but comments like that aren't helping anyone. Adam's picking up your ticket again following this mornings engineer visit.
@dudha
What issues are you having and can we help?
P2P on your product is slowed down at peak time as per the product specification, take a look here: http://www.plus.net/support/broadband/speed_guide/download_speeds.shtml
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
ITWorks
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 9

Quote from: jonnyPlusnet
They are just theives mate, goto your bank, cancel the direct debit, and have a  flag put on your account, stating that if the direct debit is restarted, youll sue bank for fraud, then  take hammer to router and send these useless morons the bits, they are stealing millions of pounds off of people like u
Write to OFCOM too

What a complete  load of rubbish 1. "They are just theives mate" 2."they are stealing millions of pounds off of people like u"
do you have any evidence of the above .. let me think i thought not. Making false statements like that could get yourself in trouble.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jonnyPlusnet
Dabbler

Oh really? Well bring the trouble
You're the people making false statements mate!
Good honest broadband from yorkshire
The only truth there is you are from yorkshire, rest is lies
Its not good, its not honest, and in my case not broadband.
So I stand by my statement,  plusnet are thieves
jonnyPlusnet
Dabbler

Your comments aren't helping anyone?
They won't help plusnet, but they may help  the above customer thats currently being robbed
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

@jonnyPlusnet,
Just letting you know I've replied to your thread: http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,100586.msg854094.html#msg854094
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Moderators Note
I am locking this thread as this one is receiving more relevant replies.
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine