cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My Plusnet Experience so far......

Rippedoff
Dabbler

I,m quite appaled by the dont give a toss attitude from plusnet staff.I,ve been with plusnet since aug 2010 and got 300 inclusive minutes of international calls and free calls after 6pm.
After looking at my bill I couldnt understand why I was being charged for calls between 6pm and 7pm and asked plusnet what was going on and they told me this all changed on jan 4th 2011.
After a few more enquiries with answers such as "sorry for any inconvience" and "its in a email we sent you" and other flippant non answers I feel that after just 4 months they took away everything
I signed up for.
Of course after this underhanded way of conning millions out of us that havent realised the change from 6pm to 7pm will make me hastily make my exit as soon as possible from plusnet.
I really hope watchdog will do the same to plusnet as they did to talk talk......plusnet users beware of a company with this underhanded way of making money!
4 REPLIES 4
pierre_pierre
Grafter

they did send you an e-mail and they can prove it, as a copy is on your account file
Peter_Vaughan
Grafter

All emails sent to you are also copied to tickets on your account. You will need to look at closed tickets around 4th Jan 2011.
Plusnet did inform everyone via email before the change came into effect.
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Yes they announced all over the forum as well, Although some people have been blissfully unaware so I can feel your pain.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

I,m quite appaled by the dont give a toss attitude from plusnet staff.

I'm sorry if this is the impression you have gained of us. I can perfectly understand your frustrations and I'm hazarding a guess that you've been informed a number of times that we made all our customers aware of these changes well in advance and via several different means, I can understand that's not what you want to hear.
Unfortunately when changes like this take place there is no good way to put them into place or notify customers, at least 30 days notice will always be given in any case.
Whereas we can't reverse this change I have added a good will gesture to your account as it is clear that you decided to have your service with us because of the specifics about evening and weekends call hours. Please check the open ticket on your account for details about this and I hope this goes to show that we do care.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team