cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Referrals

Annoyed

Referrals

Just to advise anyone thinking of making a referral to take a screen shot of the offer and do everything by the book,don't depend on the operater you speak to for putting everything through.
I took advantage of the £25 M&S voucher offer to refer a friend who was to receive the same but i did it through the call centre,i'm now informed by an operater that i didn't make the referral and my friend is told he wasn't referred by anyone and either way the offer finished on the 28/11/10 and he didn't join untill 10/12/10 how convienent.
I've been with plusnet since the days of force 9 and if this is the way they treat loyal customers of over 10 years guess what i and my friend will be doing.
So you have been warned be very careful with referrals
Annoyed
3 REPLIES 3
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Re: Referrals

Welcome to the Forum
Dont feel left out, even those who did sign up correctly never got those, nor did people who thought they would get a Dabs voucher, now people who signed up three and thought they would get a free years broadband have started shouting
The PM advertising/Accounts stinks
Annoyed

Thanks pierre_pierre, just been reading this topic  http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,94346.0.html and it seems that according to Adam M&S vouchers caused problems for PN,it seems PN answer was just ignore all claims or was it just mine? Oh! forgot my friend didn't receive them either so that's 2 Copy of Adams post below
3. M&S vouchers - need I say more.  However the matter was resolved to my satisfaction.
This was clearly a problematic promotion for us in some ways, again lessons have been learned and we apologise for if your expectations weren't met.
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi Annoyed,
the offer finished on the 28/11/10 and he didn't join untill 10/12/10 how convienent.

That is correct I'm afraid and we do always publish the deadlines for such offers and they are there for a reason. Please don't think that if you've not been successful in claiming against this offer that it's because of you being a loyal customer, it's really not. As far as I can see it's because the date of the referral fell outside of the terms of the offer.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team