Did you mean: 

Re: Early disconnection on house move

Mav
Fixes: 516

Moderator's note:

Unhelpful post removed.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

bobdmarriott
Dabbler

My house move appointment is currently set for 22nd September.  

Could I move this back again please to Monday 23rd October 2017, or sometime during that week please.

Thank you.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Sure thing, I'll take a look now.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

That's done now, we'll provide confirmation via the ticket on your account shortly.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bobdmarriott
Dabbler

I currently have a connection visit on Monday 23rd October, but am having difficulty getting access to the property on that date. What's the next available appointment you could do?

HarryB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 256

Thanks for your time on the phone. I'll get confirmation of the change request sent through to you shortly followed by confirmation once we receive this from our suppliers.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet
bobdmarriott
Dabbler

I currently have a connection appointment for Monday 30th October (PM).  May I have this put back a fortnight to Monday 13th November (PM if possible)?

Many thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I'll get this changed for you now.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bobdmarriott
Dabbler

I was successfully connected to my new address last week on 13th November 2017.

My account still shows my old number as active - will my new number be displayed on my account in the next few days?  I have caller ID as an extra on my phone, but it's not active on my new number.  Could I have caller ID moved onto my new number?

Thanks for all your help.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I was successfully connected to my new address last week on 13th November 2017.

I'm glad to hear that!

My account still shows my old number as active - will my new number be displayed on my account in the next few days? 

I've updated the telephone number for you now.

I have caller ID as an extra on my phone, but it's not active on my new number.  Could I have caller ID moved onto my new number?

When we placed your phone order it doesn't look like we requested caller display. Sorry about that. I've placed an order to activate the feature now so it should be working in about an hour or so.

No problems at all. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
bobdmarriott
Dabbler

Was successfully connected and caller display moved across a couple of weeks ago, and refund for disconnection problems gratefully received.

Have gotten bill with invoice date for 4th December, and I've only been charged for broadband and not landline (with daytime calls and caller display).  The landline was still connected last night, but it's not showing on my plusnet account.  

Although I like having the landline connection and not paying for it, I'm happy to have this put back on my plusnet account and pay for it as is fair.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I'm happy to hear everything is working for you and thanks for bringing this to our attention.

I'll take a looksies and I'll post back here soon.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I've raised a task to the relevant team to activate the phone side of your account.

It should be done soon.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet