cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Praise

qbatqbat
Dabbler

Random Praise

After making some of the most frustrating phone calls I think I have ever made calling Sky for my parents about their faulty Sky broadband router and not being allowed to talk to anyone technical (because their call centre staff are Sky's only technical staff apparently!) I just felt the need to come on here and say how pleased I am with PlusNet and pleased that BT didn't send the company down hill. Originally with MetroNet before PlusNet took them over I've never felt the need to shop elsewhere.
And now our Village is catching up.... looking forward to finally being able to have FTTC installed!
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Random Praise

Thanks a lot qbatqbat! Cheesy
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
mlmclaren
Grafter

Quote from: qbatqbat
And now our Village is catching up.... looking forward to finally being able to have FTTC installed!

Oh so your an ADSL customer.... well good luck with FTTC... Plusnet seem to struggle with that service currently!
I also have an ADSL and can share your opinion on how well that is going but their FTTC providing's are not very good at all.
Rippong
Grafter

In your experience.
I moved from Virgin media to Plusnet some 19 months ago to their FTTC service and I can't praise the whole process and experience highly enough.
A couple of friends have also done the same and have equally as good experiences too.
I'd not think twice about suggesting other people do the same.